1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Lockbot

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by B2L, Aug 10, 2011.

1. B2L

B2L Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Well, I have been searching around forever for an answer so I figured it's about time to ask.

Does anyone have a lot of experience with Lockbot? I am trying it out because I love the Honeycomb style lock screen. But the only problem I am having is I always have to push my power button twice in order to pull up the lock screen.

The first time I push it, the screen will flash the original lockscreen and then black out and turn the screen off. The second time I push it, the screen finally comes up and it's the Honeycomb lock screen.

It seems really odd and I have yet to find an answer that will produce results. I have tried contacting the developer, but no response. And there is no troubleshooting, or support on the dev's website.

Any possible solutions would be great. :)

Advertisement

2. vosg

vosg Android Expert

Aug 12, 2010
    Male
    Software Developer (retired)
    Antwerp, BE
    Agile Lock is something similar. There's a free trial on the market. Tried it, and it works well, given you disable the Android screen locker first. I'm a bit suspicious about it's permissions though. I mean, full internet access for a screen locker? Write to my SD card?