1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Locked myself out of my phone (FRP problem)

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Earlopain, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Earlopain

Earlopain Guest

Hi guys,

Don't ask why, at the time being I tought it was a good idea to disable oem in the developer settings while having a custom rom. That having said, I needed to do a complete reset with odin and flash the stock firmware. Because I still had my google account tied to my phone, they now want that I sign in with that account. After many failed attemps I changed the passwort an finally logged in. But then it said that I should use an account which was previously used with the phone. And I am 100% sure that that is the right one, but google tells me otherwise. I read something about a 24h lock if the password is changed. Is it as simple as waiting a day?

I know it is this email, because when I logged into google in the web, it showed me that the device was recently factory reset. It also showed me my phone nummber and I could see apps which I installed on this phone. I only have on, so that must me it?
    I'm really lost here. I already searched for ways to contact google, but I came up with nothing email-related to my problem and I really don't wan't to call them. IIs there a working way to bypass it? I know there were some with earlier security patches.

Also, does anybody know, where I could post this in the google forums? I looked at all of them, but none would fit into my problem. The closest I got wouuld have been google play store

Don't know if it's usefull:
    Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) running 6.0.1 with firmware downloaded yesterday straight from Samsung