• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Locked myself out of my phone (FRP problem)

E

Earlopain

Hi guys,

Don't ask why, at the time being I tought it was a good idea to disable oem in the developer settings while having a custom rom. That having said, I needed to do a complete reset with odin and flash the stock firmware. Because I still had my google account tied to my phone, they now want that I sign in with that account. After many failed attemps I changed the passwort an finally logged in. But then it said that I should use an account which was previously used with the phone. And I am 100% sure that that is the right one, but google tells me otherwise. I read something about a 24h lock if the password is changed. Is it as simple as waiting a day?

I know it is this email, because when I logged into google in the web, it showed me that the device was recently factory reset. It also showed me my phone nummber and I could see apps which I installed on this phone. I only have on, so that must me it?
I'm really lost here. I already searched for ways to contact google, but I came up with nothing email-related to my problem and I really don't wan't to call them. IIs there a working way to bypass it? I know there were some with earlier security patches.

Also, does anybody know, where I could post this in the google forums? I looked at all of them, but none would fit into my problem. The closest I got wouuld have been google play store

Don't know if it's usefull:
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F) running 6.0.1 with firmware downloaded yesterday straight from Samsung

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones