1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Locked out of my phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cubbieblue12, Apr 15, 2012.

1. cubbieblue12

cubbieblue12 Lurker

I had a pattern unlock but my friends tried to many times to guess it and locked my out. I have the option to type in my gmail user name and password but it says invalid username or password. I am 100% sure I am not mistaking my user name or password because I can login online on a computer just fine. I had the Google 2 step verification set up but I removed it now and still no luck. I have tried taking my battery out for an extended period of time but no luck still. I called Sprint and they said it could be unlocked at a store, I drive to the Sprint store and they say all they can do is hard reset my device! I really need to avoid this because I don't have my picture or application data backed up and it would be hard to deal with losing that. What can I do to avoid a hard reset? Please help!! I'm on Gingerbread with my Samsung Epic 4g Touch btw. I'm using the swype keyboard, doubt that that's the problem though.

Edit: Just solved the problem! It was with my battery saver app blocking the internet connection when I was trying to login! Yay no hard reset!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews