• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

00grandprix

Feb 3, 2014
ok ive got a casio gzone commando and ive forgot the draw pattern password and the gmail account info,ive tried android multi tool to wipe it but it says denied really quick and i cant see what else it says and it restarts the phone,ive tried the hard reset by the buttons with no luck,is there any way to reinstall the os or reset it by the computer or jailbreak it,thanks

ok so before we do anything with the device I need some more information about it.
What is it's firmware version? Type adb shell getprop ro.build.id
Does it have fastboot? type adb reboot bootloader, then it should get stuck on the gzone screen, not the gzone "now loading" screen. at that point, type fastboot -i 0x0409 reboot. just so see if it works.
giving me this information helps me determine the best method of saving your phone.;)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones