1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Locking/Hiding Photos/Videos ... Atrix

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Eyrcz, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Eyrcz

Eyrcz Newbie
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    I,ve seen this asked a few times and never really found what I was looking for. Im looking for a program to be able to Lock and Hide photos and Videos. Seems to be the best option would be to lock a folder and hide it from view. The hiding part is optional but preferred. Reason why I posted Atrix is... is there any of them out there that use the fingerprint scanner as a lock? Dont care if there isnt it would just be neat to have that option.

Ive read some programs work good... But some cant zoom... some cant choose multiple pics, some cant create folders the list goes on. Why i think probably folder option is best cause normal gallery works just fine for me. But if there is a program that is as good as gallery/video options im game. I dont care paying for it either. Dont want one that will lock all my photos either... just some.

Basicly just looking for best bang for my buck. Looking for anyones opinion. Please include apps options if ya could.

My girl is sending me picks that neither of us want anyone else to look at... but pics are limited. If i find something we both feel is secure ill get better pics! :)

Thanks for any suggestions

Advertisement

2. TheHoodedClaw

TheHoodedClaw Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 18, 2011
    Male
    Keeping you safe from nasty things that give you c
    Oklahoma, cultural center of the Universe
    Photovault - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

I assume you've seen the above options? I have no experience, though I grabbed Photovault when it was free awhile ago. Never have used it. I'm an EVO kinda guy, so I can't help you about fingerprint security, though that would be very cool!

3. Eyrcz

Eyrcz Newbie
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    I have a Motorola Atrix. You can lock the phone with a fingerprint. Works really well to... Just didnt know if there were any apps that used that same ability.

But our operating system is still android... most apps should work the same. I almost went EVO. But fact is ATT offers better coverage in my area. Ive looked at photovault... Seems like each one offers what i want.. but not one has everything i want

4. sethman88

sethman88 Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 1, 2011
    student
    Abingdon VA
    audio manager is the app i use to hide photos, it also hides videos and a whole lot more and Im pretty sure its still free

5. ninja_reject

ninja_reject Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    I don't think you will find a lot of apps that work with a fingerprint scanner, not until more phones come with one. Developers try to create apps that will work with the majority of android phones.

6. Eyrcz

Eyrcz Newbie
    None

Jun 29, 2011
    Thanks it works perfect!