• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lockscreen and notifications

elgibby

Jul 28, 2010
I've been reading the forums and browsing the market and haven't seen exactly what I've been looking for for my Vibrant.

I want to be able to see the notifications without unlocking the device. Is there such a lockscreen and/or notification app that would let me either pull down the notification bar w/o unlocking or, better yet, display the notifications ON the lockscreen?
thx

yep try Noled from the android market (free). if you miss a call or text even email ( you can chose what it show you)it will show a symbol on the screen (color customizable) like a screen saver, you do have to have the screen lock on for it to work, but works great...no more turning the phone on every 5 minutes to see if you have missed a call due to no led notification anymore!!

Upvote 0
yep try Noled from the android market (free). if you miss a call or text even email ( you can chose what it show you)it will show a symbol on the screen (color customizable) like a screen saver, you do have to have the screen lock on for it to work, but works great...no more turning the phone on every 5 minutes to see if you have missed a call due to no led notification anymore!!

Thanks!
I ended up uninstalling EA, made the phone sluggish. Too bad because it was perfect as far as features.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones