• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lockscreen issue & Screen timeout. pls and thnks

Pephay

Lurker
Apr 25, 2012
Hi!

I have two separate issues

1) door the life of me, my screen time out keeps changing on me. I wool change it under seeing and display. Exit out and find it 15 min Katey back at 2 min. I want it at 1 min, there are few instances where it had even gone to 15 seconds. Why?!?

2) so I have the go locker/theme running. I've set up my locker but I can only get the Swype for my initial screen with no code request but then when I check my SMS, it will ask for my code? How do I set it for my initial screen (like right after the locker Swype)?

3) is it also possible to just have the name of person messaging instead of name and first line of text when checking the above pull down bar? (security measures)

Thank you everyone ahead of time for taking the time to read and reply to my hopefully not so noob questions :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones