1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lockscreen layout (Searched around) Screenshot Attached

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by UserName872, Feb 19, 2011.

1. UserName872

UserName872 Android Enthusiast

Sorry I know that this is answered somewhere on the forums but I'm having a hard time locating it. I am looking to customize the lockscreen layout to something similar to the attached image.

I'd really like to have the charging percent in text form like the screen shot and I have seen it where the clock is written out in word form.

If anyone can point me to what I've gotta do I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. That looks like launcher pro but I don't think that's the lock screen

3. leavinghome

leavinghome Member

Yeah, the launcher looks like Launcher Pro, the clock/weather widget looks like Beautiful Widgets and the text battery widget (I think) is BattStats. Hope this helps! :)

And like AndreaCristiano pointed out, that doesn't look like the lockscreen but rather the home screen.

4. Your not gonna be able to remove the slide lock on the inspire

5. leavinghome

leavinghome Member

6. leavinghome

leavinghome Member

Yeah I was kinda bummed out when I realized this. I'm a fan of the pattern lock but hate that I pretty much have to unlock the phone twice lol.

7. Yea unless you Rom this phone your stuck with it...I actually like it.especially when you see your missed notifications on it

8. Chew

Chew Android Enthusiast

You can't remove it, but you can replace it.

WidgetLocker

And you can add just about whatever you want to on the lockscreen (besides Sense widgets, that is)

9. Hmm I wonder how that works. Very interesting anyone have it?

10. Chew

Chew Android Enthusiast

I used it on my Captivate and thought it very laggy.

Of course, once I got my Aria and tried it there, it was the Captivate that was laggy. ;)

I bounce back and forth between WidgetLocker and the stock Sense locker, depending on what I want to use it for. WidgetLocker is great to have control over widgets I use a lot that you can't add to the stock locker...like Slacker.

11. Very cool very cool. I will mull it over

12. UserName872

UserName872 Android Enthusiast

Awesome, thanks everyone! Got them on my home screen.

Now if I buy widget locker I can add these and other widgets aside from sense widgets to my lockscreen?

13. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

Battery Indicator Pro will actually allow you to remove the slide lock. It also puts a numerical battery percentage up in the notification bar. I'm a big fan of it.

14. I have the free who knew pro did that

15. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

Yeah, I forget its there because I dont use it. When you launch the app there ls a button right below "view battery use". I thought it was on the free version too though.

16. Chew

Chew Android Enthusiast

17. No Lock is pretty cool. Not having to unlock sure is less annoying

18. digbickman

digbickman Newbie

is there an option where it locks if phone idle's for say 10 minutes

but within 10 mins there is no need to slide to unlock

19. Chew

Chew Android Enthusiast

You could just set the display timeout to 10 minutes?

Settings > Display > Screen Timeout

20. thoffland

thoffland Well-Known Member

I installed Tasker a couple of days ago and have been setting up profiles on it. One of the options is to remove the lock screen. I have it setup to disable the lock screen when I'm at home, when I'm at work or anywhere else (it's based on location) it enables the lock screen again. At home all I have to do is hit the power button and I'm at my home screen.

21. I took my lock screen with nolock awesome not having to slide that anymore

22. kimtyson

kimtyson Member

You can do a pattern lock. Go to Settings-Security and the first item is the Screen Unlock. Just configure "Change Screen Lock" to "Pattern".

23. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

When I use the security feature to lock my phone, it seems sort of buggy. I have to power off/on just to get the feature to work. Also once it does get booted back up, I press the swipe lock, do my pattern lock and when I put the phone into sleep mode unsleep it swipe lock it, it never requires to pattern lock again, unless I power off/on or restart it again. No biggie for me but it's odd that my phone would do that way.

24. I dont use it I love having no lock my phone is never away from me and no one shady is ever around it