• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Lockscreen Mod]Master Lock!!

Here ya go...first one is a drawing I think, the other 2 are pictures but at slight angles. I know nothing about installing files with Ninjamorph though, is that easy to learn?

Thanks for your efforts!

http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/bomber/b-2-tops-art.jpg
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/bomber/b2bankm.jpg
Image of the Week: B-2 Flyby - Flight Image of the Day

I can make a slider out of this one:

IMG_2931-thumb-450x299-53016.jpg

but there arent any contrails - is that good for you?

Edit: Either way - here's the link to the file you need - B2 Bomber.9.PNG

Reactions: dhoffman1421
Upvote 0
Yeah that's cool, now I need to figure out hot to install it. I DL'd Ninjamorph but I need to figure out hot to use it. Was going to check the dev website for help. Any other guidance of couse is appreciated!

*Open NinjaMorph
*Start Checks
*New Project
*/system/framework/framework-res.apk
(let it extract all the files, they will end up in /sdcard/androidthemes/workspace/framework-resapk/)
*You can now either:
*Replace the zz_moto_jog_tab_bar_left_begin.9.png with the one i provided using root explorer (Destination folder = /sdcard/androidthemes/workspace/framework-resapk/res/drawable-hdpi/)
or
-Use NinjaMorph to do the replacement
(**I find using root explorer or astro to replace the file avoids permission errors**)
*Back in the Ninjamorph program, back out to the first screen, then select 'Finish Project'
*Select your framework-resapk project
*Say Yes to the Confirm Action prompt
*Say No to Optimizing prompt
*Say OK to rebooting
You're done!

Upvote 0
Very nice, even if it's after my time. For me? You'd probably need to use an old man with a cane! ;)

Steven, you crack me up... I'm betting that there are more of us "older" folks out here then you think. I'm not old, but compared to some of these devs, I'm ancient at 45. How old are you?

Edit: Just realized that your username probably indicates your age... I'm an idiot.

Upvote 0
I think so but I left my phone at home today. Gonna leave early and finish the day from home, will try it then. I will let you know, maybe post a screenshot if I can manage that LOL!

Ken, it worked! Thanks! If I throw another ROM/Theme on will I lose this? If I wanted to revert how do I do that? Did I lose the PNG file? Finally one last question, do I discard the project in Ninjamorph?

Appreciate the walkthrough, I totally grasp how this works now and am armed enough to be dangerous!

Upvote 0
Ken, it worked! Thanks! If I throw another ROM/Theme on will I lose this? If I wanted to revert how do I do that? Did I lose the PNG file? Finally one last question, do I discard the project in Ninjamorph?

Appreciate the walkthrough, I totally grasp how this works now and am armed enough to be dangerous!

So glad to hear it worked for you!

If you apply another theme you will lose it. What I like to do is create folders as subdirectories of /sdcard/androidthemes - so that you'll have the individual elements saved - that way, after you install a new theme, rom or whatever, you can ninjamorph back however you please!

Upvote 0
StreetFighter_026.jpg

4078649802_533e366599_o.png

Akuma-gks.gif

hadoken01a.gif

hadoken01b.gif

teleportright.gif

i know its not the right side...but all u gotta do is mirror it and its all good right?

Some of those would be tough to use since the ball is not really "stretchable"... You could have the whole character fly across the screen with the ball, or have only the ball fly...an interesting idea would be to have the ball as the slider, and have the character as the graphic that it flies to...

That animated Akuma looks like a great candidate though - I'll make that one into a right hand slider tomorrow!

Cancel that - I did it!! Akuma .9.PNG

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones