• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lockscreen problem

tkelly1010

Lurker
Jul 12, 2013
I have a huge problem with my galaxy note ii. When my phone is locked/sleeping and i get a txt message/notification the screen lights up and stays bright...killing my battery since it wont fit in my pocket for work. The screen lights up in my bag and stays bright for 5+ hours when I can't check it. Just switched from an iphone so im still learning how to use it.

Welcome to the forums!! :D

There is probably a setting somewhere that can adjust how long the screen stays on for. I would check settings>display>screen timeout and see if you have it set to "never"

If that doesn't help, you'll probably need some specific advice from other members with your device. Feel free to start a thread in the note 2 forum and ask any questions you have about your new phone! :)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones