1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lockscreen theme

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PRallday168, Aug 16, 2012.

1. PRallday168

PRallday168 Android Enthusiast

i want to be able to create my own lockscreen. can anyone point me in the right direction ? i have all the tools for theming i just dont know where to look :thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

H I,
    To start off everything are in framework-res, system ui, res cap, and settings, those are the main ones oh and res sui.

PRallday168 likes this.
  3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

And the correct Android.policy.jar.

If you use the one that's for the stock glass lock, you will never have anything other than the glass lock. Gotta use the one for custom locks ;)

PRallday168 likes this.
  4. PRallday168

cool. i know somewhat about these files. now for instance if i choose a theme like jb theme from mr fuzz to change the the stock glass to slide like he did to the ics theme how would i go about doing that . i have some cool ideas in my head. if its successful id love to share with everyone.

5. PRallday168

this is good to know. so the Android.policy.jar is what basically determines whether its stock or custom ?

6. Fuzzy13

More or less yeah. :D

7. PRallday168

cool. and i can just grab it from a premade theme correct ?

8. Fuzzy13

Yup. My Ics theme has each one because I use each lock screen. You can grab them from there. ;)

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews