• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lockscreen trouble

dabest56

Lurker
Oct 20, 2011
Ok so at random(and sticks that way) the lockscreen just wont work this is the second time this has happend to me and the first time i had to reset it to get it to work, but now i have a lot of things and i do not want to reset it. I am using stock never been rooted. Rhe phoje makes no locking sound

I just got my tmobile samsung gs2 two days ago. Today I was going through some tips and made the zombei art pop up and also entered the lcd test (*#0*#). It seems that somewhere along the lines I'm now not able to lock my phone screen. When I hit the lock button, it just makes the phone go to sleep and when I hit it again it wakes up to the screen I was at before without having to swipe or enter an unlock pattern. I have not installed any 3rd party screen lockers and have not done any rooting. Can anyone pls help me, I've looked everywhere!.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones