• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Logging Out of Wi-Fi Network on Phone

cin0001

Lurker
Jun 14, 2011
So I got my Atrix about a week ago and i'm loving it. The only problem i've had is that the wi-fi in my dorm requires you to log in to use the network. You can only log in on one computer or device at a time so while i'm logged in on my phone, I can't access the internet on my laptop. The issue is that i'm not able to log out of the network on my phone so that I can use the internet through my laptop. Usually when I shut down my laptop, it disconnects from the network itself. But i've tried turning off the wi-fi, turning the phone off, and even restoring the phone to factory settings. None of these worked and I can only access the internet through my phone in my dorm room. If anyone has any idea of what I could do to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones