• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Logisity is a new Android Game I wrote.

thumblest

Lurker
Apr 27, 2023
Logisity is my first Android app. It's FREE with ads and the ads are not excessive. You can find it on the Play Store. I would love to get some feedback on it. I'm sort of a hermit and the few peeps I have are not too interested in games and they didn't even bother to help me test it so I joined this forum to get the word out. I wrote the game in HTML Javascript and CSS. I would like to know how it renders on different devices.

It's a logic game. You can play it at your own pace and always pick up where you left off.

A random number is generated and the player guesses at it. After a guess the player get's a clue telling them how many digits they got right and how many are in the right place. There are 3 levels (3, 4, or 5) that you can choose to play and the level corresponds to the number of digits in the secret number.

What makes this game unique is the position chart and the format menu. You use the formats on the clues to highlight, or black out the numbers and positions based on the clues. There are format counters that help you know if you've use the correct amount of specific digits and positions from any of your previous guesses.

I've included a comprehensive help section that can be accessed by clicking the ellipses (...) in the top right corner of the game screen.

Thank you in advance for your advice and feedback.

Attachments

• LogisityScreenShot1.png
    LogisityScreenShot1.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 84

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones