1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Logitech Revue Questions

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by knitpurlgurl, Dec 29, 2011.

1. knitpurlgurl

knitpurlgurl Android Enthusiast

So DH & I picked up a refurb Logitech Revue for < $80. Although we're aware that Logitech is no longer going to produce Google TV products, we figured as long as it has HC, for $79, it'd be worth it to play around with.

My only prob is that after installing 2 apps, we have virtually no internal storage left. Uninstalling the apps. Those of you with the Revue, what do you do? Also, do you utilize external storage for anything? If so, what do you use? And finally, my HP, my Droid Bionic, and the Revue all support DLNA. They all see the other devices, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to share documents and media via it. Any tips, suggestions or links?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Randino

Randino Android Enthusiast

I haven't run into a storage problem yet, and I've installed about 10 apps so far. I do not use external storage, but I imagine you could load videos or pics or music on there and let the revue do that. I stream my media to the revue from my pc. Plex works good for PC to Revue, they also have and android app, but I do not use it. Check out google tv remote from the market and you can control the revue that way as well.