1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi earphones

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by RuthMK, Jan 4, 2012.

1. RuthMK

RuthMK Lurker
    None

Jan 4, 2012
    Hi
    Before I go out and buy them, can anyone confirm whether all the features on the Logitech Ultimate Ears 200vi earphones - volume, track control, handsfree voice calls etc will work with the Galaxy S2.

Be grateful for any feedback from anyone who has put these bits of kit together - sound quality, general performance etc.

Thank you :)

Advertisement

2. enojy

enojy Newbie
    None

Sep 29, 2011
    Student
    I'd be willing to bet that they do, but this is just an assumption!!!

I use the Nuforce NE-700M IEMs, which have a one-button remote/microphone on the wire. The three ring pattern on the plug is designed to work primarily with Apple products (i.e. one ring is the ground, another is for the built-in remote, etc.) but it works perfectly fine on my GS2, so I am -strictly assuming- that any headset made to work for Apple products will work similarly well with a GS2.

I did have to change settings in PowerAmp (my music player of choice) to take focus of the remote inputs, otherwise, it would interact with the default music player.

3. mvi57

mvi57 Newbie
    None

Jan 7, 2012
    I tried two Samsung headsets, and with both the button on the mic didn't work with my SGSII. A Luxe headset worked fine, so it was something to do with the Samsung headsets.