1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

lollipo for this phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lgbalfa, Oct 23, 2014.

1. lgbalfa

lgbalfa Well-Known Member

will lollipop be available for the razr maxx HD?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tanware

tanware Android Enthusiast

As far as I know 4.4.2 will be the last official upgrade for the xt926. About the only hope for a newer rom is with a custom one. With CM11 M11 I have 4.4.4 and all the battery enhancements as well. I get a week or more now from the battery rather than 2-3, and some times 4, days.

3. bolski

bolski Android Enthusiast

Lollipop is available, but you must have an unlocked bootloader and have upgraded to KK so that you have the KK bootloader.

Get the latest from this post -> [ROM][5.0][Lollipop][MSM8960 KKBL] CM12 UNOFFICIAL - VZW Droid Razr/Razr Maxx HD ROMs [XT926] - DroidRzr.com

BTW, this is a unified build, so it should run across all lines of the RAZR HD. However, people on XT925 and/or using GSM are having radio issues. Those of us on XT926 and using LTE aren't having radio issues like the GSM users are.

4. tanware

I'll wait for official CM12.

5. bolski

bolski Android Enthusiast

There will be no official just like cm11 wasn't official. Cm11 is pretty stable, but cm12 is too. Dhacker released cm11 until he left, but he was the reason we had cm11 for this phone.

Just wanted to let you know that there will be no "official" cm12. Never was, never will be.

6. cabjmb

cabjmb Lurker

I have to say that CM12 builds have been more stable for me than the latest CM11 ones. The only real issue I've run into is with exchange services force closing whenever I try to sync my exchange email in the stock email app. Cloudmagic works like a charm though.

7. cabjmb

cabjmb Lurker

edit - double post

8. cabjmb

cabjmb Lurker

edit - triple post. o_O

9. tanware

I also am waiting for CM12 to be running on both my phone and tablet with at least the first official snapshots available for download. I already have the GApps for lollipop.

Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD Forum

The Motorola Droid RAZR HD / MAXX HD release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 3300mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews