1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Lone Survivor

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by ocnbrze, Jan 12, 2014.

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    OK so i love actions movies.....i even like war movies.....but this one is on another level!!!!!!!

i really loved this movie. it has some great acting and amazing action and stunts.

BUT, man!!!!! it was hard to watch at times.....and it is even tougher when you ultimately know what is going to happen.....one can even guess just by reading the title.

it was hard to watch because as an American myself, to see true American heroes like these guys go down like that was tough. i will not go into details as you have to watch it. i will say this, the end was probably the most touching part of the movie....it actually made my eyes water....and i never cry in movies!!!!!:eek:

because it was hard to watch....i'm not sure i want to see it again. i invested so much emotion the first time around, i'm not sure i can do it again:eek: but i highly recommend that y'all go and watch this movie. it is worth the price of admission.

i heard that this film might be to late to add to the oscar nominations. i hope not because this definitely deserves a nomination.

now i want to talk about this movie.....i do not want to talk about anything political. yes this is based on a true stories....and yes it is political having to deal with war type scenarios.....but this is in the tv/film forum....so please refrain from anything political (we have a forum for that;))

i just bought the book....anybody read it yet?

what sucks is that i just saw this on youtube:

what a bunch of punks:mad::mad::mad::mad:

have you seen it? what was your take?

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
    None

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    ok so i'm not that smart....i got the name of the movie wrong......LOL

Lone Survivor is an amazing movie and i hope it sneaks in to the Oscars and wins....though i would also love to see Gravity win the best movie nomination.