• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

long lines at verizon?

yeah... wait in your car... and then when someone else gets out.. go talk about what crazy ppl you are about a damn phone. I suspect there will be a lot of parked cars that day. Just try not to do the potty walk (runwalk) to the door when everybody figures it out and starts trying to get to the door at the same time!

of course... I'm gonna be there....

Upvote 0
im thinking ppl that are getting them to hold or put you on a list...must be non corp. stores....cause my 3 wont do anthing

They better be. If I stand in line and Im less than 20th I'm going to ask them how they sold them all (they are suppose to have 50 at my store) becasue the one thing this store has done is actually have a consistent message and that was, no preoder, no list, no early open, not much interest, don't worry etc etc but always the same , unlike Phone CS :rolleyes:

Then you come here and hear, I'm 30, im 40, im 2 WTF?

I'm beginning to think the internet as way too much information.:mad:

Upvote 0
This is my plan to a T

I can see it now. No one standing in line, it's 4:00am after all, but 20 people eying each other from their cars, using the new night vision app for their current rooted android devices of course.

Out of the darkness a lone person wonders to the door and....BAM!! everyone goes OJ and scrambles for the door hurdling cars and trash can and a few fellow comrades that stumbled and were trampled by the Droid Army... LOL

Maybe I'll do mail order after all. LOL

Upvote 0
I'm beginning to think the internet as way too much information.:mad:

128741093497788231.jpg

:D

Upvote 0
You folks thinking there will not be shortages are kidding yourselves. Several leaks about initial channel fill is 100K units. They are planting just enough out there to satisfy first day of launch and then "sold out" buzz to be timed with the next shipment batch to refill channels (within a few days).

No stinkin' amoled shortages here, just pure marketing straturjee' :) ;)

It doesn't make sense for a business to purposely sell out of a product when people would come in to buy more... I understand the psychology behind what you're saying, but there is no reason for Motorola to do this with iPhone, Blackberry, and HTC phone issues. Motorola is in the best spot possible; they better not short out on inventory.

Upvote 0
I can see it now. No one standing in line, it's 4:00am after all, but 20 people eying each other from their cars, using the new night vision app for their current rooted android devices of course.

Out of the darkness a lone person wonders to the door and....BAM!! everyone goes OJ and scrambles for the door hurdling cars and trash can and a few fellow comrades that stumbled and were trampled by the Droid Army... LOL

Maybe I'll do mail order after all. LOL

Maybe I will have to start the trend. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones