1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Long SMS Messages converted to MMS

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bhellsun, Jul 30, 2013.

1. bhellsun

bhellsun Lurker

I am confused with this messaging. I recently got a Samsung s3 4g LTE from Korea, my wife has a Samsung s3 which was purchased from UK. Both are running android 4.1.3. When I open messaging app in my phone it says 80/80, where as in my wife it says 160/1. When I start typing in my mobile the 80/80 keeps reducing like 79/80 and goes on once it reaches 1/80 after that it changes to MMS. Where as with my wife phone,when I start typing it changes to 159/1 and keeps reducing. Once it reaches 0/1 after that it goes to 145/2 and from here if you start tytyping it reduces like 144/2 and goes on and again once it reaches to 0/2 after that when u type it goes to 152/3 and goes on...we both are in the same network. How do I solve this?

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

Hi, I spun your post from the S2 International forum to its own thread in the S3 forum. Hopefully you will get some better answers.:)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews