• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Longshot - Need help finding an app I saw once!

I was in an AT&T store the other day, and someone had installed a non-stock clock widget on one of the OneX's they had on display. I loved the widget, but didn't look at the name, since I didn't have any android devices. Now that my Nexus 7 has arrived, I really want to find this widget, but can't find it anywhere. I'll do my best to describe it, because I've spent almost a week searching off and on for it through google with no luck.

It was a set of rings set within rings. All the rings contained numbers, and might have contained the months as well, not sure. Now, instead of hands moving around, the rings themselves would rotate. I believe the seconds were on the outside, so the ring would rotate on the outside with the seconds, and then the next ring in was minutes, then hours. So, the further out the ring, the fast the rings would move. The clock was an antique brown, with what I remember to be almost a steampunk type look, but I could be imagining that.

Any help identifying this widget would be awesome! Thanks!

Is this it?

concentrichron-800x800.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones