• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Look at this article I found, down with taskillers!

Upvote 0
It's usually a rehash of some older "generic tips" articles usually present just . i really wouldn't waste time on such sites .
I believe such articles are meant to be placebo. It makes a user feel ,tablet is faster or more efficient without any logical basis

Even though it's likely a rehash, articles like this are posted for hits. Several people will do a quick search on Google just to find out how to speed up their devices. Articles like this are detrimental to Android, I'm so sick of having to tell people that you shouldn't use a task killer. One of the managers at my work was telling his employees it's necessary for good battery life. This same guy complains all the time that apps always force close on him and his battery is terrible. (I wonder why? :p )

Upvote 0
Even though it's likely a rehash, articles like this are posted for hits. Several people will do a quick search on Google just to find out how to speed up their devices. Articles like this are detrimental to Android, I'm so sick of having to tell people that you shouldn't use a task killer. One of the managers at my work was telling his employees it's necessary for good battery life. This same guy complains all the time that apps always force close on him and his battery is terrible. (I wonder why? :p )

The boss is always right ...:flute:
:pcguru:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones