1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Look ... I'm posting!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Maidy, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Maidy

Maidy New Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Data Analyst
    PA, USA
    I always wanted the iPhone. Always, always, always. The only horrid part about the iPhone is the carrier in the states - AT&T. I despise AT&T with more loathing than can be found in a feminist coven meeting towards the male species. So, to satisfy my want without sacrificing my beloved mobile service carrier, I bought an iPod Touch. I adored it while still hanging on to utilising my Env2, wishing it were an iPhone.

Then came the day I heard of .... DROID.

Hmmm ....

I waited til it was released to the public then quickly assessed its value via internet articles and first person questioning (I work with a lot of engineers some of whom bought it immediately). The responses were overwhelmingly positive.

Still, I hugged my iPod Touch and sideglanced my Env2.

I eventually bought a MOT Droid for my other half (I'm just that darn nice and besides, he was ready for the upgrade). He loved it; I secretly envied him.

When Mar-10 rolled around, it was now MY turn to upgrade. However, something called being cash poor forced me to shelve the idea of buying a Droid. I really love having a full QWERTY and hate touch screen QWERTYs so I waited ... and waited ... and waited ...

... and found the LG Ally. *angels begin to sing LAAAAAAAAAAA*

It does EVERYTHING my iPod Touch does and MORE!! And I fraking LOVE iSyncr. All my music that I dutifully purchsed via iTunes plays perfectly!

I love my phone and I love the Droid OS even more. I still loathe AT&T and always will.

Now ... where did I put that iPod Touch? I just saw it a few weeks ago .. I think.

:rolleyes:

Advertisement

2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia