• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

look what my anti-virus found.

bobomatic

Android Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2010
Bullhead City AZ
kinda made me chuckle. i love the line "a rooted phone means that the user will have the blah, blah, blah, and the ability to control the phone"....LOL
also wants me to delete my FREE wi-fi tether...

Attachments

• rooted.jpg
    rooted.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 245
  • tether.jpg
    tether.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 207
kinda made me chuckle. i love the line "a rooted phone means that the user will have the blah, blah, blah, and the ability to control the phone"....LOL
also wants me to delete my FREE wi-fi tether...

This is the reason I got rid of antivirus on my phone, as this is the only thing it would pick up...

...why have it on there if its not going to do anything but tell me stuff I already know?

Upvote 0
This is the reason I got rid of antivirus on my phone, as this is the only thing it would pick up...

...why have it on there if its not going to do anything but tell me stuff I already know?

Well for me, i knew i was gonna root/hack the phone ASAP. So i figured if i was gonna put rooted apps on, maybe this would give me a heads up. if it says (not that it has) "this file is suspicious" then i could google and see whats up.. besides it gave me a good laugh on a Monday morning. that's gotta be worth something:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones