1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

look what we got!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MarcMaiden, Feb 11, 2011.

1. MarcMaiden

MarcMaiden Android Enthusiast

[​IMG]

Atrix anti glare/finger print proof screen protectors! and no! they wont cost $500! they are only $10!

Otterbox commuter cases, speck cases, case mate cases are all inbound for monday!

Advertisement

ECdOc likes this.
  2. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

That's awesome, any price on those otterboxes yet? I am wondering why they would ship the accessories so early, seems like a waste of inventory space...

3. MarcMaiden

if they follow trend, they will be $35

trend being:

captivate
    Torch
    Iphone 4

(all $35)

4. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

That's great! so only about $45 additional for accessories to keep it mint...

Thanks again for all of your info Marc

5. zizo79

zizo79 Android Enthusiast

I hope that Speck will come out with a case for it ...

6. DukeL

DukeL Well-Known Member

Nice! Good to know att will actually have screen protectors on launch. Seems like everyWtime i get a new phone they never have the screen protectors yet. No way am I putting a case over this sexy ATRIX. Strictly Zagg or Wrapsol for me.

7. ROCer

ROCer Well-Known Member

Actually I already got my screen protector from ebay:D. However, it's great to see that AT&T has them in stock. Thanks for sharing.

8. vinay427

vinay427 Member

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Doesn't the Atrix have Gorilla Glass? If so, why do you need a screen protector?

10. MarcMaiden

11. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert

Even sweeter if it comes with one- my dad's for his blackberry didn't. I might still get the anti-glare and smudge-resistant one though, those would be nice features to have...

12. vinay427

vinay427 Member

I meant it as a reply to the person I quoted; I thought he meant the accessories would cost him $45 including the separate screen protector for $10 with the Commuter.

13. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Android Expert

that's cool that speck and case mate will have cases. will prob get a barely there case from case mate

14. mayerr2

mayerr2 Member

I personally love the Seidio Innocase II cases. As soon as they become available I will definitely get one.

seidioonline.com

arunsharma7 likes this.
  15. knappkd

knappkd Well-Known Member

Yes it does. And, no it should not need a screen protector. I have had an iphone4 since launch day and have never had a screen protector on it, and have had no problems at all.

16. crea78

crea78 Newbie

Looks like I'll be getting the Otterbox case and pre-order the phone this Monday.

17. nerarea

nerarea Lurker

body glove case says costs 29.99, but att's system only charges 24.99 buy before they fix it

18. climo

climo Lurker

@ marc

Can you post the sku or stock number of those screen protectors for the Atrix 4g? This way I can call my local store to check stock before I drive over. :D

19. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Android Expert

Got my screen protectors today! :D

20. Left Coast DJ

Left Coast DJ Android Enthusiast

+1 My favorite too. Best combo of thinness and ruggedness

zizo79 likes this.
  21. Which of the Otterbox cases is best for thinness and basic protection? I dont want the bulky defender