• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lookin fo Galaxy in mumbai (India) as it is discontinued here..

metal23

Apr 27, 2010
Hii Guyss,
I am lookin for galaxy 7500 but culdnt find it any shop in mumbai ?...
if u have seen it any shop culd u give me da address or
any of u want to sell der 7500 culd also do the trick fo me...
7500 has been discontinued in india since last couple of months..

m sure u guys mite b thnkin y the hell he wants tat poor 7500 but let me tell u its my unique prob which i cant share rite nw...but its really urgnt..

Thanks a lot...

well..i was travelling and i had my frnd;s 7500 with me...unfortunately it gt stolen..
so anyhw i gt to replace it with a new or used galaxy....
u r absltly rite..atm in new galaxy's range i can even get a wildfire or sm other model fo da matter of fact...
but cant help it...i jus need galaxy...

Upvote 0
well..i was travelling and i had my frnd;s 7500 with me...unfortunately it gt stolen..
so anyhw i gt to replace it with a new or used galaxy....
u r absltly rite..atm in new galaxy's range i can even get a wildfire or sm other model fo da matter of fact...
but cant help it...i jus need galaxy...

You're in Mumbai, right? Well, I'm in Kerala, and can't really direct you to any certain shop (sady). Though, I sympathize with your situation. Perhaps you could cash-refund your friend? Convince him it's time to buy a new phone anyway.

-chronodekar

Upvote 0
You're in Mumbai, right? Well, I'm in Kerala, and can't really direct you to any certain shop (sady). Though, I sympathize with your situation. Perhaps you could cash-refund your friend? Convince him it's time to buy a new phone anyway.

-chronodekar

yehh..i kno ..cash refund was always on cards..but i havnt told him phone stolen thing yet..
well could you help me find this info....
I got my hands of 7500L in som market in mumbai (obvsly tat "L" means its from Bell CANADA)..so i was wondering if i can use it exactly same as our normal 7500 ?
would i b able to install all the latest custom roms by drakaz includin tat much awaited Froyo...?
I am searching net for that answer...but if u culd give me a hand would really appreciate tat...k
lemme kno if u get any info on tat...thnks..

Upvote 0
yehh..i kno ..cash refund was always on cards..but i havnt told him phone stolen thing yet..
well could you help me find this info....
I got my hands of 7500L in som market in mumbai (obvsly tat "L" means its from Bell CANADA)..so i was wondering if i can use it exactly same as our normal 7500 ?
would i b able to install all the latest custom roms by drakaz includin tat much awaited Froyo...?
I am searching net for that answer...but if u culd give me a hand would really appreciate tat...k
lemme kno if u get any info on tat...thnks..

The good news for you is that I know the L model can be flashed. In fact, we have something of the sort on our stickies here. You should go read those. All I know at this point, is that there is a special procedure or step you need to take care of, but otherwise shouldn't be a problem.

In fact, for questions regarding flashing, you'd better ask in here,
http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-i7500/72037-easy-guide-updating-galaxo.html

There are a lot of friendly people there, so don't worry. Your only concern at this point, is that it may take a bit of time for people to reply to you, but rest assured, you get good help here.

-chronodekar

Upvote 0
just a though , give your friend money instead of phone as he might be interested in geting Galaxy S (available allover India) which most of i7500 owner do .
on july 12 i hd purchased new galaxy i7500 for Rs 12,200 , so just make sure you get it less then that , also in grey markets of delhi i7500 (1 month old) without bill was available at Rs 11k (with scope of bargain remaing ) .

Upvote 0
just a though , give your friend money instead of phone as he might be interested in geting Galaxy S (available allover India) which most of i7500 owner do .
on july 12 i hd purchased new galaxy i7500 for Rs 12,200 , so just make sure you get it less then that , also in grey markets of delhi i7500 (1 month old) without bill was available at Rs 11k (with scope of bargain remaing ) .

12k fo new one was such a deal mann,..well i searched almost eevery market of mumbai and culdnt find new 7500...i got it in manish market (grey market fo mumbai) and they wer sellin it for 14k...wtf....
one shop i found was sellin me 7500 L for 10-11k..so letseee....

But u stay in delhi rite...?

Upvote 0
12k fo new one was such a deal mann,..well i searched almost eevery market of mumbai and culdnt find new 7500...i got it in manish market (grey market fo mumbai) and they wer sellin it for 14k...wtf....
one shop i found was sellin me 7500 L for 10-11k..so letseee....

But u stay in delhi rite...?

yup I am from Delhi , also some shop keepers in Delhi were selling it at 15k at the time of purchase , Its all about finding the right shop .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones