1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Lookin For Luv In All The Wrong Places

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rajaperry, Feb 15, 2011.

1. rajaperry

rajaperry Lurker
    None

Feb 15, 2011
    Hey guys, Raja here. I'm a Samsung Galaxy S owner and don't have a clue. I'm getting annoying problems with my phone like lag between taps and execution of commands, the phone doing weird things like switching itself off occasionally or opening apps that I did not want to open, etc. I have been wanting to upgrade my OS to Froyo 2.2 but am finding that impossible, not only because I am a Mac owner but also because I find that even on a PC, Kies will not recognise my phone! Did I make the right choice in purchasing this phone??

Look, I could go on and on, but this is just supposed to be a 'hello' so I'll end here for now. Hope to make some friends and solve some phone problems!

Raja

Advertisement

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Sorry to hear it Raja. There are several 'fixes' for the galaxy s phones, go to main page of the forums and scroll down till you see your phone link, if it has a support/troubleshooting link go there and start you a thread, if not just post in the general area(not all phone sections have a support section)

And welcome to Android Forums!!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    None

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!