1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Looking but cant find

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by magully336, Feb 10, 2011.

1. magully336

magully336 Newbie
    None

Feb 2, 2011
    michigan
    Good morning to all, i've tried looking but cant seem to find it or whats it called, i am searching for the APP that allows you to project the speed in your car on your windshield at night, is there one out there and does anyone know what the name of the app is.......thank you if you know

Advertisement

2. BlastGT1

BlastGT1 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 20, 2011
    Doesn't pay enough
    The Gate
    Unless your phone is capable of projecting images, then this is a moot request. I haven't heard of an app like this, and you would have to have a phone capable of acting as a projector, and probably some kind of reflective material on your windshield as well.

I've only seen a couple of phones that have a built-in projector, and those are most definitely NOT the Huawei Ascend. I have not heard of an app like this, and I'm curious to know why you would need this when you have a speedometer in the dash?

KOLIO likes this.
  3. SoftWyer

SoftWyer Well-Known Member
    None

I think it's a 'reflection' rather than projection. Sort of works as a HUD. If I position my phone incorrectly then the reflection on the screen can be amazingly annoying, but done right it would be cool.

However, I have no idea what the app is. The only app to match reflection and HUD is this one -> https://market.android.com/details?id=com.whitecat.speedcam

4. TazZDroiD

TazZDroiD Member
    None

Feb 11, 2011
    Sounds like Heads Up Display, and I dont see how that can work not only with a phone, but not being hooked to the cars computer... Could be wrong tho. Post it if ya find it please...

5. Craven667

Craven667 Newbie
    None

Dec 26, 2010
    Look for gps i had it for got name but it didnt work