• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for 30 Beta Testers for Android Apps ($10 per feedback)

I am looking for 30 Beta Testers for a few unreleased android apps and willing to pay for some great feedback. All the apps will be different like games, utilities, etc so I made a questionnaire with some specific questions so I can find the best testers for each category of app.

For those who are chosen, I will let you know and send you the APK file with a questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is finished you can either receive a $10 amazon giftcard sent to your email or $10 on paypal.

We have a long history of testing on iOS(shown below) and we are moving into the android market now it is a great opportunity to play some unreleased games and get paid for it.

Thank you! Feel free to reply with any questions.

Signup Form: http://goo.gl/kNMcB

Epic Hearts by 4:33 - ACTION RPG! - 10 Testers $10 iTunes - Touch Arcade
Lich Defense by JellyOasis (Dev's of Elf Defense): **20 Testers ** Xbox 360, $50, $10 - Touch Arcade
Amazing Kitty by Shiconal: $10 iTunes!! - Touch Arcade
Lucky Fighter by Hiccup Studios: $10 iTunes Focus Group - Touch Arcade
Bloody Western - Calling 50 Beta Testers - xBox360/$100 & $20 iTunes Giftcards - Touch Arcade
Endless War by Omnitel: $10 iTunes Giftcards for Beta Testers - Touch Arcade
The Real DJ by Float32 - Focus Group - $10 iTunes - Touch Arcade
Tactical Intervention - Focus Group - $10 iTunes - Touch Arcade
Elf Defense by JellyOasis: 30 Testers, Xbox360, $50 & $10 iTunes Giftcards - Touch Arcade
Piggy vs Woogy by SNpeople : 10 Beta Testers and $10 iTunes - Touch Arcade
Zombie: The Rescue by GOGN Entertainment: Zombies attack SPY MOUSE! $10 iTunes - Touch Arcade

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones