• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a dev DX. Donations anyone?

Spz0

Android Expert
May 17, 2012
OR
Hey thar.
So in short, Im tired of having to constantly SBF my DX (which is my primary phone) every time I bork it (when trying to port roms, fix ics issues, etc...) just so I can use it the next day for work. This is a huge hassle for me since Im not on VZW. Im on Cricket, so theres added steps after SBF that need to be done so I can use data/mms, etc... Pain in the ass. Thats all there is to it.. lol

SO
I am tossing it out there: If anyone has a DX they are not using, and would be kind enough to donate it to a worthy cause (not to mention new blood, wanting to develop on the DX), I'd be more than much obliged. ;)

Projects that I am wanting to work on, but am hesitant due to the fact that my DX is my primary phone:
Port of CM10 (if not compiled from source, than at least an attempt at a dirty-port/kang).
Troubleshooting of battery readout issues on current ICS port
"attempting" (and I quote it because its out of my AOE) to address the video issues on ICS.

Again, just tossing it out there.

Cheers all.

Reactions: scary alien

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones