• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a developer on an exciting app project, design in progress.

Arty C

Lurker
Nov 27, 2015
Let me just start by saying I'm a Product Designer and have been working on apps and web for sometime now.

I currently have an app idea I have been developing for awhile, it's a social app and some similar concepts are currently being pursued by Facebook so it's very topical. I can't expand any more on it but if you are interested you can message me in private and we can discuss.

I'm based in UK and would prefer someone locally but it's not a deal breaker. This is a collaborative side project so I'm looking for partners and not employees. I've worked with 2 developers but unfortunately they didn't have time to continue.

I've already done a lot of brainstorming and design on the app. There is a structure and navigation designed and big chunks of the concept are available in the interactive wireframe form with clear logic written down.

I'm a UI designer too so this part is all covered. I'm looking for someone interested in coding the prototype to hopefully look for investor opportunities.

If anyone could recommend any other or better channels for me to inquire please let me know.

Thanks,
Arty

Reactions: danishsagar377

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones