• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a dialer.

berdar

Lurker
Feb 10, 2010
This question is an absolute long shot, but If anyone can help, you guys can.

I've been playing with custom roms the past week or so. I settled on UD, I think my phone happens to like it better than any other rom.

Along the way somewhere i downloaded an app that changed my dialer screen and incoming call screen. The incoming call screen had a green droid in the center with green crosshatch marks behind him. the dialer had green numbers buttons slightly different than standard UD.

I lost it when i was trying another ROM.... I really loved that dialer but have no idea what app it came from.... does anyone have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

I've used Dialer one. It's great.

It wasn't even a dialer that i downloaded... some other app that changed to the dialer i'm looking for..... i loved it so much.

thanks for your help

Re-reading your OP, it sounds like what you're talking about is the affect of a theme on the dialer/call screen UI, not an app you installed.

If you take a look at the theme and themed ROM threads here, on CyanogenMod, Droid Forums, etc., you may be able to find a screen shot that matches what you're looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones