• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a free music player

So I've been using MixZing and TuneWiki now. What I wanted was something thats a mix in between, has a 4x2 widget (MixZing) and shows lyrics WHILE the music is playing (Like TuneWiki). PowerAMP has both but isnt free. I wouldnt have been an issue since I can pay for it from my allowance/savings, but the problem was HOW I'd pay for it. No carrier billing in my country and I cant get a credit card since I'm still a student, and my parents dont believe in credit cards (they'd rather pay cash or cheque, but never card). And I have no idea how to use paypal without using credit cards to verify the d*mn thing.

Or is there some plugin for WinAMP that makes it support lyrics like the program on PC does?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones