• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a game recommendation

alextop30

Android Expert
Oct 5, 2010
Windy City of Chicago
Well I have found myself in a weird spot. I usually have more than 1 game that I enjoy playing at a time and now it seems like I have absolutely none.

Started with Team Fortress 2 which I occasionally play now a days 2 years after the release - I have every weapon and I am good with every class - especially the spy. This is possibly the reason this game is getting a bit boring now a days.

Left 4 Dead - Left for dead is I feel one of the games that has no point to it - I enjoyed it until I saw every level and now not so much I have enjoyed TF2 much better than that.

World of Warcraft - yes I played wow since release and I liked the raiding and so on back then. Now a days it has been just battlegrounds so I can make some kids cry of how good I am. I actually have been about 7 moths with an unpaid account so I really have not been playing this.

Diablo 3 - been playing this a bit however it seems that the game suddenly became absolutely pointless - I have a character with 50k dps and I am basically suck because everything on the auction house costs 50 million and above. I think the fact that you can buy gold with real money kind of broke the game and made it absolutely pointless.

What game would you guys recommend for a casual gamer like me. I like MMOs but to the point of pvp and so I can play a little when I want to relax. I hate grinding or leveling or gold farming or any farming as a matter of fact thank diablo for that one. First person shooter are not my most favorite thing in the world. I also have an xbox which is primarily used for youtube but if there are some real cool games for it I could try them.

Thanks a lot for the recommendations.

*My favourite at the minute: Andor's Trail - grinding is necassary, sorry...

*A great one, but short lived: Emissary of war

*Awesome game, tower defence though... Myth Defence

Other games I've enjoyed are: Broken sword and Dungeon Hunter 2.

Note: Grinding is only necassary where stated...

K.

Upvote 0
Maybe Day Z. I've only played it once, but it was pretty fun. A huge map, and you start with next to nothing. You'll need Arma2, dayz is a mod for it.

It is a FPS, but there is a 3rd person mode.

Or maybe any of the recent bethesda games...? (Fallout 3, NV, Oblivion, Skyrim...) Those are fun and pretty easy to pick up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones