• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a good app for multidirections

By "GPS" you mean GPS-based navigation with directions and voice prompts? GPS itself is a fairly generic term so be careful just throwing it about.

You want all 15 destinations pinpointed at once? If not, Google Maps will definitely do this.

Actually, even with Google Maps you could probably make a custom map via Google Maps on your PC (make sure you're logged into the same Google account that you use on your device) with all 15 destinations and pull it up on your device via Layers.

Upvote 0
By "GPS" you mean GPS-based navigation with directions and voice prompts? GPS itself is a fairly generic term so be careful just throwing it about.

You want all 15 destinations pinpointed at once? If not, Google Maps will definitely do this.

Actually, even with Google Maps you could probably make a custom map via Google Maps on your PC (make sure you're logged into the same Google account that you use on your device) with all 15 destinations and pull it up on your device via Layers.

Yes, I still am looking for a app to let me pinpoint all my destinations at once.

Upvote 0

Is there a link/resource you can point me to that explains how the native turn-by-turn GPS guidance on Droid and 2.1+ (I think) is different than simply using Google Maps? I am 99.9% certain it is a true turn-by-turn navigation program, no different than Garmin etc, but I don't want to get my hopes up for a true built-in ]free voice navigation program, and end up being disappointed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones