• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking for a good battery use app

Good god man, uninstall the juice defender. The new versions of android don't need that stuff and they all just muck up your system.

Juice Defender is not having any negative effect on the phone and I don't see either GingerBread or JellyBean automatically doing what Juice Defender does. Can you say more about why additional power management is not needed and why it will "muck up" the system?

Upvote 0
I always thought it sucked up quite a bit of battery, is that not the case for you or has it improved?

i just started using this app..im not using a widget or any active stuff i just go into it to check things every now and then..in the apps area though i noticed it shows certain apps using more then what the regular usage area in the phone shows

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones