• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a good note-taking phablet

Asus vevo tab note 8 seems to be a good device since it "calibrates" well with third party styluses and since it has Microsoft OneNote and other productivity software included for free.. Also, there is the option to split the screen and multitask, swap data from different windows, etc. Lastly, because it is full-fledged windows 8, I'm assuming there are TONS of programs that can run on it as it would run on a desktop, as long as the specs are enough.

The only problem with the asus vevo note 8 is that I can't use it as a phone. As far as I know, none of the versions of the tablet come with GSM support, like the galaxy note 8.

So, are there any alternatives or hacks that can make this work? I just need good note-taking ability and the ability to make calls.

Thanks!

EDIT: sorry, I also would like the phablet that can calibrate well with other styluses.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones