• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Looking for a good, thin case? Come on in!

what worries me is that it looks just like the Verizon case. EXACTLY like it to be more precise. The image on the phone is even the same, down to the time, city, and temperature. I know it's just a stock picture, but the angle, everything, says "same picture". I somehow doubt a 3rd party would bother to duplicate the polygon texture on the inside of the case...but who knows. Maybe these are just debranded or something (no verizon box, case has no words on it)
On top of that, standard shipping is 8 bucks, "super saver" is 5. Verizon has free overnight shipping. Plus if you get a verizon discount with your employer, you may have accessory discounts as well. My black silicone case cost me like 14 bucks, and I got it the VERY next day. After I had gone to two stores just to find the candy apple red case - stupid me. Didn't realize the overnight and discount till I "settled" for ordering one. :rolleyes:
FREEOVRNT is a coupon code if the page link on the verizon storefront doesn't work for you.

Upvote 0
what worries me is that it looks just like the Verizon case. EXACTLY like it to be more precise. The image on the phone is even the same, down to the time, city, and temperature. I know it's just a stock picture, but the angle, everything, says "same picture". I somehow doubt a 3rd party would bother to duplicate the polygon texture on the inside of the case...but who knows. Maybe these are just debranded or something (no verizon box, case has no words on it)
On top of that, standard shipping is 8 bucks, "super saver" is 5. Verizon has free overnight shipping. Plus if you get a verizon discount with your employer, you may have accessory discounts as well. My black silicone case cost me like 14 bucks, and I got it the VERY next day. After I had gone to two stores just to find the candy apple red case - stupid me. Didn't realize the overnight and discount till I "settled" for ordering one. :rolleyes:
FREEOVRNT is a coupon code if the page link on the verizon storefront doesn't work for you.

It is the very same case. When you figure in shipping you might as well buy it from Verizon and have it now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones