• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a movie wishlist app

chrlswltrs

Extreme Android User
Nov 12, 2009
Seattle
I am looking for an app that when I see a movie advertised that I want to see I can add it to a wishlist, then I get a notification when it is released in theaters and another notification when it is released on DVD. Then it will stay on a wishlist to see until I mark to remove because I saw it.

Is there an app that does this or would someone be willing to make one?

Another alternative would be an online service that would send me a weekly email or text with updates about my "want to see list", but I would want to be able to easily edit my list from my phone.

I am looking for an app that when I see a movie advertised that I want to see I can add it to a wishlist, then I get a notification when it is released in theaters and another notification when it is released on DVD. Then it will stay on a wishlist to see until I mark to remove because I saw it.

Is there an app that does this or would someone be willing to make one?

Another alternative would be an online service that would send me a weekly email or text with updates about my "want to see list", but I would want to be able to easily edit my list from my phone.

Movies by a co. called Flixter Inc. It is in the market, can be downloaded for free. You can watch previews, your netflix lists, what is up and coming on dvds, in a theater near you etc. :)

Reactions: chrlswltrs
Upvote 0
Movies by a co. called Flixter Inc. It is in the market, can be downloaded for free. You can watch previews, your netflix lists, what is up and coming on dvds, in a theater near you etc. :)

I am going to give it a shot, it has changed a lot since I used this app on my iPhone a couple years ago. I do like Facebook integration with something like this, I am just hoping I get a notification when my want to see list is released on dvd.

Upvote 0
I am going to give it a shot, it has changed a lot since I used this app on my iPhone a couple years ago. I do like Facebook integration with something like this, I am just hoping I get a notification when my want to see list is released on dvd.

Hope it works for you :). It does not have integration with Facebook but it has a lot of the other features you are looking for...

Good luck with it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones