• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a nighttime call filter

Hello,
I just picked up a Droid X, got a multimedia dock, and now I'm looking for an app that I saw once before and can't locate now that I have the phone. I was reading through various app review sites and saw an app that seemed to be geared towards filtering calls while the phone was in the dock. If I understood the app description correctly, it sounds like it allowed you to add contacts to a list and only those names/numbers would ring through with everything else going to voicemail. Since I plan on using the phone as an alarm and having it next to the bed this would be a sweet app to have. I could add my wife and family because they're only going to call in a time of emergency.

I'm still searching but if anyone has an idea on finding this app I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,
Mike

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones