1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for a Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jmacpga, Dec 21, 2011.

1. jmacpga

jmacpga Newbie

I am currently using the Thunderstick 3d Rom and I really like it. I am looking for a Rom with the most current version of Android like this one has (It looks like the OS on the new phones with the most current version of Sense and one that the tethering works. Basically, I am looking for the same Rom with the tethering capability working. Is there anything out there that I should look at?

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. RandyRucker

RandyRucker Member

Try ROM-Gingeritis-3D-v1.1-12-16-11 or Bamf Forever 1.10. I never tried Thunderstick 3d. Were is a link to it? BTW, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the tethering app will work with any rooted rom.

3. jmacpga

jmacpga Newbie

Thunderstick was in ROM manager. I flashed bamf 1.1 earlier today to try and it is working perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. How is the battery life?

4. Ibrick

Ibrick Android Expert

Thunderstick is nice, so is Liquid Gingersense 2.1, and would probably be my go to Sense ROM if I liked Sense.

5. jmacpga

jmacpga Newbie

Any clue how to take a screen shot using bamf

6. RandyRucker

RandyRucker Member

If you hold down the power button, one of the options is take screenshot. Its the fourth one down right after restart.

7. mdparent03

mdparent03 Lurker

I don't like to use sense rom's anymore. I switch between OMGB which is a very stable AOSP gingerbread rom and CM7. I have tried Thundersticks and Liquids, but I always go back to the plain vanilla roms. Just saying! until CM9 is available.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews