1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for a ROM

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sinr764, Nov 25, 2013.

1. sinr764

sinr764 Lurker

i am sinr764 i have a rooted sgs2 and i am looking for a rom to install in itdoes anyone have any suggestions!?? i think i have the tools to install it as well!? lmk what i would need to install a rom/

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Welcome to the forums. There are many custom ROMs available for this phone. Do take your time and do a little reading in the all things root section. Flashing ROMs it a little different in that the recovery is tied to the kernel for this phone, so always read and follow the instructions in the ROMs op for any ROM you wish to try.

Galaxy S2 (Boost Mobile) - All Things Root - Android Forums

Projext X is one of my favorites, but there are many others you may like. Most ROMs are developed are on the Sprint side, but will work fine. You would just need to change your MMS setting back to Boost.

This phone is the exact same thing as the Epic 4g Touch and that is the section on XDA for this phone. Again do take your time and do a little reading, it saves you from a lot of headaches later.

MoodyBlues likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews