1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Looking for a RSS News Widget I used to have

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by digitalzombie, Aug 8, 2011.

1. digitalzombie

digitalzombie Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    I recently reset my phone, and market.android won't let me see the last 4 pages of my app history. The widget would take up a 4x4 or 4x1 area, it had a ton of built in feeds that I could select from, plus you could search for other feeds within the app. The widget itself doesn't really "scroll" as much as have a button in the lower right that would take you to another page of recent stories. The widget showed probably 10 top stories per 'page' with a little thumbnail picture to the right.

What I really liked about this widget is that it showed me ten headlines at once and I could 'click' a story to be taken to a quick summary, then decide if I want to read the whole story. Every RSS reader I've tried since resetting my phone has either been NOT a widget (newsrob, gReader), or too much info to sift through (scrollable News). Does this news widget sound familiar to anyone?

Advertisement

blackepoxy likes this.
  2. digitalzombie

digitalzombie Member
    None

Jun 14, 2010
    Never mind. I figured it out. It's called BuzzBox News and the reason I couldn't find it is because it was pulled from the Market back in January. Sucks because it's an awesome RSS reader, but it's still available online.

blackepoxy likes this.