1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Looking for a Task list or agenda app that will update from my Google Calender, not google tasks

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by leach17, Dec 22, 2011.

1. leach17

leach17 Lurker

I'm basically looking for an app that will create a daily checklist I can go through based on the events in my Google calender. Not to be confused with Google tasks, unfortunately Google tasks doesn't give me the ability to schedule repeating tasks for myself and it won't pull/sync events from my Calendar to Tasks.
    Remember the milk unfortunately wants to control everything on its end and won't pull tasks from my calendar, I can only create them through remember the milk on the remember the milk calendar. Honestly I've been surprised I can't find an app that simply forms a checklist based on the events in my Google calendar. Is anyone aware of such an application?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

It's not true 'checklist' per say but it will show your day's events on a pretty customizable widget. I've been using it for a few weeks now and like it.
    Simple Calendar Widget

3. leach17

leach17 Lurker

Its nice I just wish it had the ability to check things off or mark completed or something like that

4. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Extreme Android User
    VIP Member

Try Astrid, totally forgot about that one.

5. leach17

leach17 Lurker

Astrid would be great however the only issue is it will only sync with google tasks not the Calendar. I see it syncs with a few different services so I'm trying to find a work around with Astrid at the moment. Its too bad as Astrid is exactly what I'm looking for if only it would pull tasks from my Calendar.