1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Looking for a work out application

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by that1guyyep101, Jul 30, 2013.

1. that1guyyep101

None

Feb 1, 2011
    Iowa
    I have a rooted Samsung S4. I've been wanting to do some working out lately. I'm already in shape but want to be more toned. It'd be great to have a nice way of keeping track of progress.. like how much I've walked/how fast/calories burned/other stuff I may never look at but may just out of boredom.
    I have the Nike+ app on my phone and it's great, and have been considering getting the Nike+ Sportwatch GPS because it has a pace tracker, timer, calories, heart rate monitor, pedometer, marks laps and intervals, water resistant.

But I'm thinking maybe there's a better choice and a better application?

I haven't bought any devices but have taken a few looks at some applications such as My Tracks, but it doesn't seem to do everything I want it to.

If anyone knows of any applications or devices that would work great that are workout focused like keeping track of calories, pace, etc.
    Or if you know of any devices that connect via bluetooth or something that has more features than the Nike+ sportwatch let me know!

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor
    None

Try Noom. It may be more simple than you want, but no harm done in looking at it.

3. doc1964

doc1964 Android Enthusiast

Oct 13, 2010
    Male
    Scotland
    I would recommend endomondo sports and if you want an ab trainer app try ab workout app, both in google play.