• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an Android Spy Recording App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pawan4u

Lurker
Dec 21, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an Spy Call recording software for my Android phone, please find the complete details below.

Mobile Model: Samsung Galaxy Fit (S5670).
Android OS Version: Gingerbread.

App Requirements:
------------------

1. Automatic call recording of all incoming and outgoing calls and recording quality must be good.
2. Automatic complete message logging of all inbound and outbound messages.
3. There should NOT be any limitation on the duration of the call.
4. There should NOT be any beep sound during the call conversation.
5. Application should be INVISIBLE (i.e., User should not see the application anyway unless through a special operation/code).
6.User should not see any message on screen which gives a hint like the call is being recorded.
7. It should automatically send the call recording files/messages to a pre-configured mail id without any clue to the user and also it must have to delete the recording files from the phone once those are mailed successfully.
8. There should not be any traces in the phone which gives a clue that there is an invisible application or calls are being recorded or data is being sent from the phone.

Thanks for your time & help in advance.

Regards
Pawan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones