• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an App to switch Input Method easily

bluetom

Lurker
Aug 31, 2010
Hey guys,

First time poster, so please excuse me if I'm asking in the wrong area..

Anywho, I'm looking for an easier way of switching my input method/keyboard rather than digging through the menus. (I'm using a Droid X, btw.)

I constantly switch between the standard mutlitouch keyboard and the Korean keyboard 단글한글. Multitouch lets you hold down on one of the corner keys to bring up the input method selection, but any other keyboard seems to require going all the way back into my settings to change it, often forcing me to stop what I'm doing and jump out of the current application.

Any recommendations? I've looked up things like Keyboard Widget, or Keyboard Manager, but haven't had any luck.

On that note, if there's any devs out there that would want to create such a app...

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones