• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an app

Chrisp

Lurker
May 27, 2010
HP had an app that was on the market up until a week or so ago, this app was called HP Iprint Photo (yes it was on the android market). Not sure of the policies for this forum but if it's ok does anyone have the apk link to D/L as I'm unable to find it on the market.

Thanks

I tried using the barcode on appbrain for the link and it sent me to the market but the application was not found. Did you have any luck finding it?

There should also be an install button on AppBrain and you can grab it that way - yes?

PS - Have you installed the AppBrain app on your phone? Maybe I'm looking phone, you're looking desktop.

Once you have it, launch and search as you would the Market, tap to download when found.

I just installed it that way myself.

PS - Talk about majick! I just printed a photo with ZERO config/setup - and I've got my printer on a fixed IP confusing my router!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones