• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for an EXPERIENCED Sales Person! - For Cellular Dealer

shawnb1003

Feb 8, 2012
Hello all!
I Am looking for someone who is good in sales. What you will be doing is Activations / selling used phones.

You will mostly doing activations, You may CHARGE an activation fee if you wish, The fee's you charge, is your profit. I Myself make nothing more then the fee's we charge.

Got a used Verizon Phone or CMDA? Program it for our dealer, And you can sell it as a Page plus phone!

This is a Stay-At-Home or Retail job, Meaning if you Do NOT own a business, You will run it from your house, But if you DO run a business, You can run it from there.. I Must know if you are running it at a residential or business , as if it is a business , you will be added to the PagePlus Cellular's website as an authorized dealer, You will be selling as "CellUS" Which is our dealer. Please contact me if interested, and i will set you up with an account.

--------Please include the following in your message!!!------------------

1) Full Name
2) Address/city/state
3)Phone number
4) Business or Residential
5) Age/dob
6) Valid Drivers License or Photo ID (Image covering the ID number, Just needs to show your full name, dob, and age along with a photo)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones