• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for Apps

timclarke9

Lurker
Jan 24, 2010
Hello all and thanks for the help. I am really enjoying my Droid. only had it for a little while but i had a couple questions. 1. is there an app for creating a text msg/email etc. by using voice like you can use voice to "type" url in browser and do searches

2. ive been playing with the google sky/ google goggles app and its pretty neat. i figure that the same technology could be used to point the camera at an airplane and it give the flight info. thought that would be pretty cool...you can find the location and flight info live online, and google sky app "looks" at the sky with gps and long/lat. and angle of the phone....anyone written an app?

2. ive been playing with the google sky/ google goggles app and its pretty neat. i figure that the same technology could be used to point the camera at an airplane and it give the flight info. thought that would be pretty cool...you can find the location and flight info live online, and google sky app "looks" at the sky with gps and long/lat. and angle of the phone....anyone written an app?

I think some very serious dudes with suits and dark glasses will be knocking at your door very soon. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones